Augments NC Cattlemen’s Beef Council programs and activities to promote beef in North Carolina
- Supported Parkers Plate TV segments to promote beef at various times throughout the year
- Support of Bar B Que Boot camps to encourage the use of beef
- NC Cattle Industry Assessment supports Farm Animal Days reaching over ten thousand in attendance. This three day event is hosted at the E. Carroll Joyner beef unit and is designed to give children and their caregivers experience with food animal agriculture.
- Supports southeast states beef promotions for summer grilling, holiday campaign, and more. Utilizes social media platforms such as YouTube, Spotify, Google, and more to reach consumers in our target area
NC State Fair commodities educational exhibit
- Farm city weeks across our state
- School ag days in several counties
Triad Burger Week
- Support of Flavor NC programming on UNC TV to enhance the image of NC beef and beef producers
- Purchase of Beef Ag Magazines for use in community agriculture awareness days
Launched the NC Team Beef which will target health and wellness enthusiasts at community Relay for Life events, fun runs, and health fairs. Athletes will be educated on beef's role in a healthy diet to give them "Fuel for the Finish". A Team Beef kit can be a part of your community's next event, please contact us. The kit contains a 10x10 pop up tent printed with Beef logos, nutrition brochures, recipes, and other health information pertaining to beef.